Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Veggie Friends...

Hello there...Well yeah, since a month I don't post anything at here of course there a lot of story I want to share with you all.. I really happy with my life right now... even though I have a lot of problems, but it's not a big deal for me because I have my friends that always there for me.. thanks my dear friends..let's we share some story about them..We called our self as "Vegetarian Friends"...




~NOORASMIDA AZNI~
~KELEDEK~
~born on 2nd Mei 1991~
~from Klang~
~taken already by Zakwan..hahaha~
~a little bit rough girl~
~caring n loving person~
~she is my motivator...~
~kinds of ferocious lion..hahaha~



~FARHANA AZMI~
~TERUNG~
~born on 9th December 1991~
~from Gombak~
~taken already by Faridz~
~a little bit annoying when she laugh...hahahaha~
~caring person..~
~she always smile..~



~SITI AISYAH SAJAT~
~UBI~
~born on 15th July 1991~
~from Melawati~
~she's single I guess...haha~
~she love cats and I hate it...~
~a little sore because there is no interface reaction...hahahaha..~
~caring person..~


And they call me POTATO....we have a cute name, right??? hahahaha kinda weird but it's ok because we love that name....hahahaha thanks because always there for me dear friends...  
love you guys tight...


No comments:

Post a Comment