Saturday, June 11, 2011

It's Over...!!!

Assalamu'alaikum...hello fellas....!!! yeah it's over... That's I want to tell you...yeah it's totally over...
hahahahahaha... I'm done with my final exam for this semester.... 
well done Echa...hehe =)
Little proud with my self n yeah a thousand thanks to my sis Nursafiana Abdullah 
 for our most enjoyed studies like crazy n hell for me..hahahaha

So now, it's semester break... and I still don't have any idea at all where I want to spend my time..
I have do some plan with my friends.. We plan want to go to Melaka..
Spend 2 to 3 days at there...but we still thinking since Asmida can't join us...hmm so bad...
We also plan want to go to Genting Highland Kota Keriangan...hehehe =)
so we don't decide yet...just wait n see....
so I will update you guys later since I have a lot time to blogging.. hehe
catch you guys later fellas... love you all, xoxo muaaahhhhh =)



No comments:

Post a Comment